SkillsTrader Inc. mission is to bring tradespeople and industry professionals together, in an online environment. To keep pace and pave the way for the future of skilled trades.
SkillsTrader Inc. was developed by a seasoned multi-shop owner in the automotive industry. After years of running his shops, he gained first-hand experience with the struggles facing employment in the automotive industry. So, along with software engineers, developers and designers, he started a software company committed to building an ecosystem full of resources and opportunities across all trades.
SkillsTrader Inc. vision is to Empower and inspire the trade sector, Educators, thought leaders, influencers and tradespeople all have a role in building the SkillsTrader community. Together, they are an essential part of supporting efforts to address skilled labour challenges across North America.
- Foster dynamic new pools of talent for training opportunities and apprenticeship programs
- Keep up with the demand of technology evolutions in the trades
- Improve soft skills like creativity and problem solving
- Leverage AI technology to match employers with the best candidates
SKILLSTRADER INC. is currently looking for competent Early Childhood Teacher with the following job description and qualifications until December 28, 2022:
- Vacancies: 25
- Salary per month : KWD 130 – 150 ( Php 23,628 – 27,263 )
- Job Description:
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system.
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must at least a high school graduates.
Principal / Employer: Turkish Izmir Restaurant Company
Principal / Employer Address: Kuwait
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one month salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3170599 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 09567435585, 09608661195 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of SKILLSTRADER INC. is located at Unit 4, C. Ayala Townhomes,1049 C. Ayala Street Corner Arellano Avenue, Singalong, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad