21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). We have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
21st Century Manpower, Inc. has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, 1ts propelling power The worldwide search for manpower parallels the increasing demands of soci0economic growth and progress. This is true whether in developed or developing countries. The demand corresponds to actual and projected needs. And these needs are many and varied. It is meeting these requirements that make manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity. For the elements of competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, timely delivery and such other vital consideration come into play. Middle East countries have been moving forward in their economic development and modernization. To move forward, they have been needing a variety of manpower, in the thousands The economic tigers of Asia, both established and emerging have gone into mass manufacturing and industrialization. They, too, are in need of manpOwer to support their drive. North America and Europe,
whose economies are mature have their own unending demands for manpower. This is why 21st Century Manpower Resources Imc. was organized. To help raise that manpower.
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per hour: NZD 25.00 (Php 880.00)
- Job Description:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization. Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions. Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing. Work with senior stakeholders. Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations. Support worker communication with the management team.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Hospitality/Tourism Management or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: VR GROUP ( Hotel & Resort )
Principal / Employer Address: SAUDI ARABIA
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3166574 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3-410-1234 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is located at Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad