Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is the land-based manpower, human resources services, and recruitment and talent acquisition arm of the Magsaysay Group of Companies operating with the license number POEA-069-LB-072622-R. Magsaysay Global was established when Magsaysay expanded its services to the hospitality and tourism, healthcare, oil and gas, and specialized engineering and trade industries. It provides strategic recruitment, staffing, and management services to clients in the Middle East, Asia, the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Magsaysay Global recruitment and talent acquisition manpower agency is committed to delivering end-to-end recruitment and search solutions, from sourcing, screening, and selecting competent and skilled individuals to conduct assessments and background investigation, processing of documents, and exit and entry clearances, skills and cultural training, and travel arrangements until the actual deployment of the candidate to the workplace.
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: HUF 373,000 ( Php 54,473 )
- Job Description:
- In-process/Final Inspection of pin though-hole, surface mount, board and Box level assemblies using microscope or other inspection tools and equipment.
- Demonstrating a high level of inspection skill with a broad knowledge of solder joints and ensuring that IPC criteria has been met according to IPC-A-610 standard.
- Assure that products are inspected following instructions provided by Inspectors leader and Quality engineers. Sampling and inspection plans will be followed as defined and documented.
- Inspection of Reworked pin through-hole and surface mount assemblies including fine pitch components and ensuring that IPC criteria has been met according to IPC 7711/7721 standard.
- Work in accordance with the IPC standard and the relevant work instructions.
- Analysis, detection and visual inspection of false circuit.
- Failure analysis and qualification of units dropped out at the specified stations.
- Perform the necessary transfers in the MES system, record results.
- Failure definition based on the failure catalog / MES database.
- Immediate feedback of the failure to the manufacturing process.
- Keep number of units awaiting analysis low and ensure their identification at the designated storage places.
- Return of units rated as passed to the production according to the instructions.
- Continuous inventory of the parts in the analysis laboratory.
- Support of Jidoka processes in Electronic Automotive company.
- Perform repairs detected during analysis according to instructions.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this job.
Principal/ Employer: Continental Automotive Hungary KFT
Principal/ Employer Address: Hungary
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3161638 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5672222 loc 9350 and 9649 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is located at 7th Flr. Times Plaza Bldg., United Nations Ave. Corner Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad