STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is an overseas employment agency with a proven track record in recruiting qualified Filipino workers from a wide range of industries for work abroad.
Over the years, it has successfully and consistently provided manpower staffing solutions to countries like Korea, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brunei, Qatar, Malaysia, Thailand, Libya, Kuwait, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Canada, New Caledonia, Angola and Madagascar.
Since 1991, STB-DJL Human Link has deployed countless workers to countries all over Asia, Middle East, South Africa and North America.
As a result of this major achievement, the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration has consistently ranked STB-DJL Human Link Inc. as one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines today.
STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until November 19, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per hour: NZD 25.00 – 30.00 ( Php 870 – 1,043 )
- Job Description:
- Spray painting (both conventional and airless spray) a range of products from primers, 100% solids and fireproofing, as well as abrasive blasting and power tool cleaning of items to be painted.
- Experience in industrial painting, knowledge of different types of surface preparation from sanding, grinding, abrasive blasting, wet blasting and water jetting corrosion through to coating application methods and techniques; brush & roller, conv
- ARC thermal spraying, and Plural component spraying would be held in high regard.
- Industrial painting knowledge of surface preparation, corrosion and metal types, corrosion control and standard coating methods and techniques.
- UHP Operator-removal of marine growth, corrosion and coatings, cleaning surfaces including hull, decks and flight decks, cleaning of pipes, ducting, tubes, engine rooms, boilers, plant etc. all using abrasive blasting, HP (high pressure up to 4,0.
- Proven experience either Marine, Oil and Gas and Industrial environments
- Ability to operate Ultra High-Pressure Equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to maintain UHP Equipment including accessories such as Guns and Tumble boxes.
- Ability to problem solve when equipment is not working.
- Ability to understand flow rate and pressure and be able to calculate the size of jets/nozzles required for the gun accessories.
- Proven knowledge and training of health and safety in the industrial environment.
- A high-level of physical fitness and the ability to work in a confined space from time to time.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Candidates holder in Others or similar fields.
Principal/ Employer: ACCURATE INFRASTRACTURE SOLUTIONS LIMITED.
Principal/ Employer Address: 44F Crooks Road, East Tamaki, Auckland
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3155881 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-521-6636 / 8-521-4875 / 0928-5513034 / 0999-8843810 / 0917-5207460 / 0917-5207461 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is located at 1011-A (GF), B (2F) & C (3F), Remedios St. Cor. Modesto St., Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad