Alizabeth Recruitment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas wmployment.
Year 1999 the Agency was given the License by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to operate as a Land Based Recruitment Agency. In the year 2003, the agency became a corporation. In 2007, From Renting a space in Dela Rosa Building – Dapitan Sampaloc the Agency was transferred to its new home at East 21 Manila Building in Malate Manila. As years passed by the agency partnered with more Japanese Principals and Supervising Organizations. In 2011, Alizabeth Recruitment Incorporated started deploying Skilled Workers and Professionals in Japan.
Alizabeth Recruitment Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until December 1, 2022:
- Vacancies: 12
- Salary per month: JPY 120,293 – 154,710 (Php 48,231 – 61,707 )
- Job Description:
- Insulators install and replace the material that serves energy and helps reduce noise in buildings and around vats, vessels, boilers, steam pipes, and water pipes.
- Insulators also install fire-stopping materials to prevent the spread of a fire and smoke throughout a building.
- Insulators often must remove old insulations when renovating buildings. In the past, asbestos-now known to cause cancer-was used extensively to insulate walls, ceilings, pipes, and industrial equipment.
- Job Qualifications:
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply.
- No minimum education attainment is required for this position.
- Shall not be made to pay any training fee for such training
Principal / Employer: NBC KYODOKUMIAI
Principal / Employer Address: 2F KDX Higashi Shinagawa Building 4-10-13 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan.
Placement fee: This job has no placement fee
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3162191 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5215179; 5671406; 09178541803 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Alizabeth Recruitment Inc. is located at 4A & 4C East 21 Manila Building, 1724 A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad