Power Horizon International Resources, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Power Horizon International Resources, Inc. is a land-based overseas human resource agency registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) since 2003, and member in good standing.
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. They also take on vital roles of education, assessing situations, as support. Nurses may be differentiated from other health care providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice. Nurses practice in many specialties with differing levels of prescription authority. Nurses comprise the largest component of most healthcare environments; but there is evidence of international shortages of qualified nurses. Many nurses provide care within the ordering scope of physicians, and this traditional role has shaped the public image of nurses as care providers. Nurse practitioners are nurses with a graduate degree in advanced practice nursing. They are however permitted by most jurisdictions to practice independently in a variety of settings. Since the postwar period, nurse education has undergone a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized credentials, and many of the traditional regulations and provider roles are changing.
Nurses develop a plan of care, working collaboratively with physicians, therapists, the patient, the patient’s family, and other team members that focuses on treating illness to improve quality of life. In the United Kingdom and the United States, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, diagnose health problems and prescribe the correct medications and other therapies, depending on particular state regulations. Nurses may help coordinate the patient care performed by other members of a multidisciplinary health care team such as therapists, medical practitioners, and dietitians. Nurses provide care both interdependently, for example, with physicians, and independently as nursing professionals. In addition to providing care and support, nurses educate the public, and promote health and wellness.
The authority for the practice of nursing is based upon a social contract that delineates professional rights and responsibilities as well as mechanisms for public accountability. In almost all countries, nursing practice is defined and governed by law, and entrance to the profession is regulated at the national or state level.
The aim of the nursing community worldwide is for its professionals to ensure quality care for all, while maintaining their credentials, code of ethics, standards, and competencies, and continuing their education. There are a number of educational paths to becoming a professional nurse, which vary greatly worldwide; all involve extensive study of nursing theory and practice as well as training in clinical skills.
Nurses care for individuals of all ages and cultural backgrounds who are healthy and ill in a holistic manner based on the individual’s physical, emotional, psychological, intellectual, social, and spiritual needs. The profession combines physical science, social science, nursing theory, and technology in caring for those individuals.
To work in the nursing profession, all nurses hold one or more credentials depending on their scope of practice and education. In the United States, a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) works independently or with a Registered Nurse (RN). The most significant difference between an LPN and RN is found in the requirements for entry to practice, which determines entitlement for their scope of practice. RNs provide scientific, psychological, and technological knowledge in the care of patients and families in many health care settings. RNs may earn additional credentials or degrees.
Staff Nurse To take Singapore Board Exam
- Vacancies: 15
- Salary per month: SGD 2,030.00 (Around Php 83,656.57)
- Deadline: November 4, 2022
- Comply with approved standards of nursing practices
- Provide nursing services requiring substantial and specialised nursing skills
- Ensure care delivery and nursing interventions as outlined in the care plan
- Evaluate the resident s response to care interventions and recommends revisiorn or care plans as necess
- Work with allied health professionals and/or initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Cary out and supervise assessments of all new admissions
- Supervise staff to ensure safe medication practice
- Prepare and administer medications to residents and comply with safe medication practices
- Work with staff to maintain a safe and clean environment in the nursing home
- Work with Supervisor to conduct quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing ca
- Conduct internal audit, carry out corrective and preventive measures for non-compliance/ discrepancies
- Make rounds in the wards, take note of residents’ issues, promptly highlight to superior and work together for solution
- Supervise and coach junior staff
- Observe and implement OPs and nursing home policies
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Registered with SNB Min. 2 years relevant experience Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated Able to perform 6-day work week, rotating day-shitt
- Candidates must be a Profl License[Passed Board/Bar/Profl License Exam) holder.
- Should pass SNB Registration Process
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) trained
Principal / Employer: FOCUS SEARCH SERVICES
Principal / Employer Address: Singapore
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3efETdl and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For rurther intormation, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 815-1077 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate sCreening. The office of Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc. is located at Units 701&702, 7/F, Alexander House, Condominium, Legaspi Village, Makati city, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH