Golden Legacy Jobmovers Corp. (GJLC) is a corporation established under Philippine laws. It was granted a license by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) on January 4, 2000 to operate as a recruitment agency to service the manpower needs of international principals and employers.
GLJC is formerly known as Golden Tokyo International Entertainment Agency, Inc. During the earlier years, the company focused on the recruitment, training, and deployment of Filipino performing artists to Japan. After several years, its markets expanded to China and Hong Kong in Asia, and Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. To this day, GLJC continues to send Filipino professionals and technical, skilled, and service workers to its various clients and partners across the globe.
GLJC actively searches for migrant-friendly markets for OFWs. It has a well-designed marketing program with set activities to implement and accomplish. It has invested in human resource development by setting up JLPT Technical Education Center, Inc. a language-training institute for worker-applicants for Japan. It has embarked into an education and training program for an efficient and productive staff. It is gearing towards full automation of its systems and processes. It is working on the re-establishment of a quality management system hoping to acquire again the ISO Certification that it enjoyed years ago.
GLJC has a social and welfare advocacy program for OFWs and families. It conducts outreach activities, including relief missions, and sports activities, for children of OFWs.
Domestic Helper in Jordan
Salary per month: USD 400 (Around Php 22,88460)
Deadline: November 23, 2022
- They provide families with a number of services, including cooking, cleaning, childcare, and assistance with elderly house members. A domestic helper may also help outside of the home for a family. This can include running errands like grocery shopping.
- as a duties and responsibilities they will work as all around, cleaning house, ironing clothes, washing clothes, etc. all household chores, can work babysitting, trustworthy, with experience in a similar role is preferred High school diploma or etc.
- Perform domestic cleaning tasks like sweeping, vacuuming, and scrubbing countertops, Care for our children Help to prepare meals and snacks for family members Venture outside of the house to run errands for us Assist us with other home-based tasks.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment.
- At least 24 years old.
Principal / Employer: ANAS ABU ZAID FOR RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT OF NON JORDANIAN DOMESTIC WORK
Principal / Employer Address: Jordan-Amman
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3157679 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-714-1867 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Golden Legacy Jobmovers, Corp. is located at Suite 102 & 701, Ermita Center Building, 1350 Roxas Boulevard Ermita, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH