Chesham Recruitment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Chesham Recruitment Inc. operates to the highest international standards, in terms of clarity of communications with clients and candidates, effective screening, selection and processing of candidates and integrity.
Their senior staff have extensive experience in the recruitment industry and personal overseas management experience in various business sectors. They take extra care in preparing and orientating candidates for their new assignment, especially in relation to the customs, traditions and sensitivities of their new location.
Irrespective of global location, their International Director communicates personally, in great detail, with each client, to ensure that they are accurately representing the specific needs of the client and the specific working and living conditions relating to each particular vacancy. This ensures a clear understanding between employer and employee, on all aspects of their proposed relationship.
To assist employers in their manpower planning process, Chesham Recruitment Inc. issues to each employer’s HR Director, a Weekly Recruitment Report, detailing the precise status of all candidates being recruited and processed by Chesham, on behalf of that particular employer.
Chesham Recruitment Inc. remain an essential link between the family remaining in the Philippines and the overseas employee, throughout his/her period of employment.
Staff Nurse in Ireland
- Vacancies: 200
- Salary per month: EUR 2,782-3,952 (Around Php 159,284 – 226,273)
- Deadline: Not indicated
- To provide first-rate patient services to Beaumont Hospital patients.
- Must take personal responsibility for patient care decisions/actions.
- YOU MUST READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT ON CHESHAM’S WEBSITE, BEFORE YOU APPLY – www.cheshamrecruitment.com.ph
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- IN ORDER TO APPLY, APPLICANTS MUST ALREADY HOLD THE MINIMUM OET/IELTS SCORES FOR NMBI REGISTRATION
- IT IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT THAT YOU MUST READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT ON CHESHAM’S WEBSITE IN ORDER TO VIEW THE PRECISE JOB REQUIREMENTS, BEFORE YOU APPLY – www.cheshamrecruitment.com.ph
Principal/Employer: CPL HEALTHCARE/IRELAND’S CHILD AND FAMILY AGENCY
Principal/Employer Address: 8-34 Percy Place, Dublin, Ireland.
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3RLC4zf and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 750-0640; 750-0641; 750-0642 or submit your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Chesham Recruitment Inc. is located at Address, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH