Universal Staffing Services, Incorporated (UNISTAFF), founded in 1998, is a licensed international permanent staffing firm dedicated to addressing the acute shortage of qualified professionals in the Gulf Region, Africa, South Asia, South-East Asia, United States, and Europe. Through a unique, market-focused and specially designed execution of recruitment and selection approach, the company is able to access untapped resources from across the globe that are tailored to meet the business objectives and relevant demands of international marketplaces and long term staffing needs of major corporations.
UNISTAFF leverages its global business network and visionary business methodology in delivering intelligent solutions in the areas of human resources, placement and consulting, while maintaining good business relationships with its clients as a top priority for mutual growth and sustainable development.
Nurse Registered General in Qatar
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary: QAR 3,700.00 per month (Php 57,700.08 approximately)
- Deadline: September 23, 2022
- This person spends 60% of time in the home of patients or health facility according to their assignment, requires 20% of time in travelling and 20% of time in air-conditioned environment.
- This position requires communicate with patients and families, Home Healthcare physicians and all Home Healthcare team members
- The individual will be required to pull up or re-position patients in bed, lift supplies and places equipment on supports. Performs external cardiac compressions as needed.
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: The Angels Health Services – Qatar
Principal / Employer Address: Doha, Qatar
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10331594
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to Apply?
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3RGttxM and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 0918-9858771; 632) 8318470; 8336869 or submit your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Universal Staffing Services Inc. is located at 5477 Boyle Street, Palanan, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH