Universal Staffing Services, Incorporated (UNISTAFF), founded in 1998, is a licensed international permanent staffing firm dedicated to addressing the acute shortage of qualified professionals in the Gulf Region, Africa, South Asia, South-East Asia, United States, and Europe. Through a unique, market-focused and specially designed execution of recruitment and selection approach, the company is able to access untapped resources from across the globe that are tailored to meet the business objectives and relevant demands of international marketplaces and long term staffing needs of major corporations.
UNISTAFF leverages its global business network and visionary business methodology in delivering intelligent solutions in the areas of human resources, placement and consulting, while maintaining good business relationships with its clients as a top priority for mutual growth and sustainable development.
Cook in Bahamas
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary: AED 1,700.00 per month (Php 26,530.93 approximately)
- Deadline: October 2, 2022
- Plans, prepares, and cooks food items to ensure the highest quality service and experience for customers.
- Checking food and ingredients for freshness. Arranging and garnishing dishes. Working well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensuring that the kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Overseas experience is an advantage
Principal / Employer: Titan Hospitality
Principal / Employer Address: Nassau, Bahamas
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10395914
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to Apply?
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3xwEFET and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 0918-9858771; 632) 8318470; 8336869 or submit your application via email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Universal Staffing Services Inc. is located at 5477 Boyle Street, Palanan, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH