The Philippine Government has granted Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. (GIMSI), which was founded in 1999 and is licensed and bonded in the recruitment of Filipino employees for positions abroad. Over the years, we have provided services to several businesses in Asia, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Qatar. The Middle East and Libya. To suit the needs of their principals, they specialize in employing only the greatest professionals and talented personnel.
The managing director of GIMSI and the organization’s team of competent and effective employees have practical expertise in the recruitment and selection of appropriate candidates for the diverse requirements of numerous foreign enterprises. They have worked in the fields of building construction, the hotel sector, domestic helpers, and healthcare professionals as well-known and reputable agency in the recruitment of Filipino workers for work abroad. New opportunities are emerging as a result of globalization and the government’s liberalization agenda. In order to address their issues with a lack of trained labor and workforce in a variety of industries, many nations are looking to hire professionals from the Philippines.
At GIMSI, we want to go beyond their services. They are making this proposal to their people since they work in the human resources industry and they’d want to investigate the potential for a commercial partnership that would be advantageous for both of their countries as well as for themselves.
Hiring 100 Staff Nurse in Germany
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per month: PHP 113,060.01
- Job Description:
- Monitors the patient’s vital signs, food and fluid intake and output, IV fluids, and frequently checks on them.
- Make rounds with the attending physicians, assist with patient examinations, and obey all instructions.
- Administers prescriptions and records the effects of the medications on the patient. Gives health instruction.
- Working experience of at least one year is essential.
- Candidates need to hold a professional license (passed board, bar, or license exam).
- Willing to participate in regular, consistent German language training for about 8 to 10 months
- Willing to pursue training and certification to become a licensed nurse in Germany
Principal/Employer: Start Medicare
Principal / Employer Address: Germany
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3ANBLMM and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number: 256-2311; 353-6898; 09285009949; 0928-500-9950; 0917-544-8680 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at GF, Arc Bldg., 1916 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Deadline: October 6, 2022