Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
It is duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry and accredited with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and has been issued with the license number POEA LIC.NO: 138-LB-080615-R.
It is a firm that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams – to acquire a stable and high-earning job abroad. In the same way, they assist Foreign Employers in Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Cyprus, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Kuwait and other neighbor Asian countries in solving their manpower shortage. They cater to various industries such as Administrative, Production, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Engineering, Medical, Household Workers.
With the superb quality of services they provide with their Foreign Clients and their Filipino Applicants, Luxury and JP International Corporation has been included in the list of prestigious and most reputable recruitment agencies in the Philippines. They have maintained an unsoiled name for almost a decade now. For this reason, job orders of Foreign Employers are assiduously pouring in and likewise, they have a great number of active applicants in different specializations.
As of September 5, 2022 Luxury and JP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 13, 2022:
Research and Development Engineer (Software)
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: MYR 5,000.00 (Php 63,469.51)
- Job Description:
- Able to analyze data and information – general programming skills.
- Software design/testing with software debugging capability.
- Able to prepare software documentation.
- Proficiency in Java or C++ and object-oriented design skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes. Investigates problem areas and provide solutions.
- Follows the software development life cycle. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products
- Provides accurate information through collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Develop system product testing traceability.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Computer Science/Information Technology; Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication); Engineering (Others) or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: VSMAS / ATA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Principal / Employer Address: Johor Bahru
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3129404 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 516-6820; 498-1015; 09175681044; 09999954390 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Luxury and JP International Corporation is located at Unit 4, Agoncillo Townhomes II, 1627 Agoncillo Street, Manila, Metro Manila Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad