Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
It is duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry and accredited with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and has been issued with the license number POEA LIC.NO: 138-LB-080615-R.
It is a firm that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams – to acquire a stable and high-earning job abroad. In the same way, they assist Foreign Employers in Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Cyprus, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Kuwait and other neighbor Asian countries in solving their manpower shortage. They cater to various industries such as Administrative, Production, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Engineering, Medical, Household Workers.
With the superb quality of services they provide with their Foreign Clients and their Filipino Applicants, Luxury and JP International Corporation has been included in the list of prestigious and most reputable recruitment agencies in the Philippines. They have maintained an unsoiled name for almost a decade now. For this reason, job orders of Foreign Employers are assiduously pouring in and likewise, they have a great number of active applicants in different specializations.
As of September 5, 2022 Luxury and JP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 13, 2022:
Research & Development Engineer (Electrical)
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: MYR 5,000.00 (Php 63,469.51)
- Job Description:
- R&D engineer, develop, design and test product concepts and also redesign existing products.
- Work in a variety of industries where they collaborate with R&D staff on product design concepts.
- Develop new products, and redesign existing products according to industry standards
- Assist with the design and testing of new range of products.
- Work closely with the R&D team to create functional design concepts, test existing designs, and oversee the implementation of development projects.
- Collaborate with customer’s design team to share ideas and recommend manufacturability design concepts.
- Provide solutions for manufacturing related issue caused by design limitations.
- Involve in suggesting reliable process layout for high mix and low mix production capabilities.
- Support production engineering team on problem solving during the mass productions.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic); Engineering (Others) or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Evaluating system’s safety, reliability, and performance of the product to meet internationals safety standards requirements
- Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs with detailed specifications.
- Leadership/Communication – R&D engineers manage research and development teams with good verbal communications skills to collaborate with research & development team, written communications skills to write detailed product plans
- Computer skills – because R&D engineers work with many different software programs, strong computer proficiency is a must-have.
- Analytical ability – to perform many research tasks and create design plans for products
- Multi-tasking – as R&D engineers work on many projects at once, strong multi-tasking skills are essential
- Organization – to manage all phases of product creation and lead multiple teams of professionals in the research and development chain.
Principal / Employer: VSMAS / ATA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Principal / Employer Address: Johor Bahru
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3129407 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 516-6820; 498-1015; 09175681044; 09999954390 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Luxury and JP International Corporation is located at Unit 4, Agoncillo Townhomes II, 1627 Agoncillo Street, Manila, Metro Manila Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad