1st Northern International Placement, Inc. (NIPI), an emerging leader in the employment services industry, focuses on creating and delivering quality services that enable clients and candidates to win in the dynamic world of work. The company evolved from a recruitment consultancy firm specializing in the placement of healthcare professionals. Having successfully thriven as a cohesive unit in the midst of a fiercely competitive environment, they have expanded their services to include a broader spectrum of markets and industries. This breakthrough led to the birth of a wholly owned subsidiary committed to the pursuit of being the preferred option for professional and skilled manpower supply and management services and ultimately a world-class provider for people solutions.
Throughout the company’s history, they have maintained the values that set them apart, including personal integrity and professional ethics, functional expertise, social responsibility, dignity, and respect for every individual that they work with, and an unyielding commitment to success. Put into practice, these values allow them to deliver superior customer service, steadfast attention to the uniqueness of each and every client and candidate, and an unmatched dedication to establishing the best match between job seeker and employer.
As of September 3, 2022, 1st Northern International Placement, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 21, 2022:
- Vacancies: 6
- Salary per month: OMR 190.00 – 300.00 (Php 28,031.39 – Php 44,260.08)
- Job Description:
- Design and make chocolate showpieces, explore flavor combinations and devise new recipes.
- Will make individual chocolates, including truffles and those filled with fruit, caramel, coffee or liqueur, chocolate bars and chocolate confectionery, and all manner of chocolate-based desserts
- Maintenance and safety aspects of the role, including cleaning and disinfecting premises, equipment and materials, and verifying the correct operation of equipment and safety devices.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Additional Information:
- Experience abroad is an advantage!
Principal / Employer: MERIT
Principal / Employer Address: Oman
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3TBDbD0 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8638981 or 82; 09178615730; 09278781514 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 1st Northern International Placement, Inc. (NIPI) is located at
U16,12,24,25,47,48,49&50 Cityland Condo 128 Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad