Are you a nurse looking for a new job? Perhaps this is what you’ve been looking for. A great chance awaits nurses who wish to work in Germany. As part of the Triple Win Program, Germany is looking for 750 licensed nurses who will be paid more and get other additional perks.
EMPLOYER: GERMAN FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
WORKSITE: Federal Republic of Germany
CLASSIFICATION: Government to Government Arrangement
- Intensive Care Unit
- Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care
- General Ward
- Medical and Surgery Ward
- Operating Room
- Neurology, Orthopedics, and related fields
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least one (1) year related professional experience (bedside)in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1(to be paid by the employer)
- and MUST be able to attend the language class in November 2021-January 2022; or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- SALARY: After being recognized as a qualified nurse, successful applicants will get a monthly salary of € 2,300/PHP 135,700, which will be enhanced to € 2,800/PHP 165,200.
- TRANSLATION OF RECOGNITION DOCUMENTS will be paid by the employer including the medical checks.
- BONUS PAYMENT: for passing the A2and B1 of € 250 (each level on its PESO equivalent) in first take.
- TRAVEL EXPENSES: the employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
- BOARD AND LODGING: The company will assist the employee in locating suitable accommodation. The hired nurse will cover the costs of board and accommodation in full or in part.
NO PLACEMENT FEE ESTIMATED SALARY PHP 135,700 MONTHLY!
- Cover letter with curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma ( notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and PRC License
- Certificates of Employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Attendance and/or level certificate of German Language (if available)
- Copy of valid passport
Deadline of submission of applications:
- Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: 27 August 2021
- Applicants from the Central Office (POEA – Ortigas): 31 August 2021
Qualified Applicants Should:
1. Register online and secure appointment at www.poea.gov.phor http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg (POEA Ortigas)
2. Fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF 217007, Applicant’s name, Position applied for, country destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number during their respective schedule of appointment
Notice To Applicants
- Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer
- Check RSF 210007 posted at POEA Website (www.poea.gov.ph) for complete details
- For inquiries call: 8722-11-72/ 8722-11-46